Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's HOT!!!



Wow it's already so hot here in Oklahoma! Well to me, anyway! ;) It might not be as hot as other places temperature wise, but gosh it's so humid!

Brodey and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and got the cutest little kiddie pool for only $20! The photos above are from yesteday! He had a blast!!! Cheap fun!

Brodey is growing up so fast! He is such a little climber too! So annoying at time! LOL I will turn around and he's on top of the coffee table dancing around! OR he's on top of the couch in the office trying to roll off the side! No fear!

Eric found a computer he wants. This makes me happy, but at the same time frustrated. I get frustrated when I think of all the programs we have on this computer that I would have to move. PLUS all my fonts! AH!

My reunion is getting close! Been ordering all the things we are going to eat! I can't wait to see everyone! I think it's going to be so much fun!

Well I gotta go! The laundry is calling my name! Fun times! hahahaha!!!!
LUV APRIL

No comments: