Thursday, December 02, 2010

Little Sick Boy

Poor Bro. I'm pretty sure he has been sick more this school year than his entire 4 years of living. Monday he felt great. Monday night he woke me up because he was burning up. Poor guy had a fever. I gave him some Tylenol and once his fever broke I had to change his PJ's because he soaked them through! Poor guy!
"Does this mean I can't go to school tomorrow, Mom?"
"Yep Bro I'm afraid so."
"Oh man. But I have to practice my Christmas program and put up the tree!"
So sad!
He ran a fever off and on Tuesday and Wednesday. He felt okay. He stayed on the couch quite a bit, but he never threw up or complained of any aches or pains. Thank goodness. By Wednesday night he was back to his normal self. He was VERY happy to get back to school today!
Stamper's Night Out was Tuesday night! I had SO MUCH FUN! The girls that came were a blast and every one's tags looked awesome! I can't wait for the next one! :)
Well I just thought I would check in! I'm going to knock on wood and then sit on the couch for a little bit. I'm not feeling so hot. Head and throat feel funny. Eek!
Have a great Thursday!!
LUV APRIL :)

No comments: