Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Simple Things...

Hi folks! I took a little break from the blogging world, but you know I'll always be back. ;)
Today I'm reminded that it's the simple things in life that make me happy.
My cat who is always happy to see me.
The coffee that Eric brings me home from the Amish store.
The handwritten notes Doc sends.
The green grass in my yard and the beautiful flowers on my back porch.
Showing up a little early to pic Bro up so I can watch him play on the playground.
Good parking spaces. FRONT ROW at Woodland Hills Mall. I mean the FIRST parking spot. Can't beat that! Even Brodey was impressed!
And my boys goofing off in the backyard.
Because it's also the simple things that our kiddos will remember. Ya sure they remember the vacations and birthdays, but it's the happy simple things that make LIFE.
I hope you have a simply happy Thursday.
LUV APRIL :)

No comments: