Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Woohoo!



Woohoo I have a blog! I had one on another site, but it just wasn't working out! This seems to be a popular site for blogs so I'll give this one a try!!
I have to toot a little bit! I'm so excited! I have a spot on a Design Team coming up in January and they asked if I would be interested in teaching classes! I was like of course!!!
Also, I have been chosen as a Featured Guest Designer for an online scrap company at www.railcityscrapbooking.com! They have some really awesome kits!
Eric, the hubby, pretty much lets me buy whatever I want in the scrapbooking department. I'm very lucky.....or maybe he has a Harley he likes to spend money on....either way I am glad he supports my habit! Hehe! If anyone lives in Oklahoma and needs a fabulous dentist, go see my darling husband! Bright Smile Family Dentistry! LOL
Well I'll probably be on here a ton! Mostly talking about scrapbooking and my son, Brodey. Maybe griping alittle too.....
LUV APE

No comments: