Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Long Pizza....Sad to See You Go!

Well Eric finally threw the pizza away. I was sad to see it go. It was starting to get pretty fun! I'm not sure he totally grasped the meaning of the Pizza Saga, but it was fun while it lasted! I have to say that if he hadn't thrown it away the pizza's next stop was on his snooze button! Hahahaha!!!
I have been letting Brodey dress himself lately. Or at least have a say in what he wears. (I know I'm asking for it.) But honestly I really don't care what he wears as long as it's clean and ironed. Sometimes me wear his yellow and black rainboots. Sometimes it's the hoodie with the hood up in 90 degree weather. So what! I promise you what non-matching clothes he is wearing are cute! I mean he wouldn't make it on Project Runway, but I daresay he might make it on the cover of Field and Stream! LOL Here is a sampling of his ensembles this week.
<- "This 90 degree weather is so chilly a hood just isn't going to be enough!"


<- "Princess Jasmine meets super P.O.'d Bob the Builder."


<- "Be veeeewwwiiiee quiet. We aw hunting wabbits!" Can't you just hear me saying these things to his first girlfriend while I flip through the family album? HAHAHAHA!!!!
Now we don't go out in public without pants, mind you. BUT Brodey does try! His new favorite quote is "Daddy says I don't need pants."
"Yeah well do I look like Daddy?"
"No"
"Well put some pants on!" I say as I am laughing my butt off!

-> This is what he wore today to Lowe's. John Deere boots, camo pants and hat, and he started out wearing another shirt but we got this on in from Eskimo Joe's. He insisted on wearing it so I let him. He got some chuckles from the Lowe's workers and some flirts from the olders ladies! ;) Paint girl at Lowe's...you know who you are! Hahahaha!!!
Okay I will stop for tonight. I just love this blog! I think of things to talk about all day and I end up forgetting half of them by the time I post! I'm going to have to start writing them down!
It's midnight and I'm headed to bed!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Don't get too wasted on your 21st birthday! Oh wait that would mean I wouldn't exist. Okay have fun on your 31st! Hehe! ;)
LUV APRIL

3 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG-the pizza saga was craking me up. I am sad to see it end.

Brody is too dang cute. His fashion sense is a-stinkin-dorable! I just love that age.

The Christenson's said...

He is so cute! I love those pictures! What great pics to share at his senior slide show one day!!

mommy2alex said...

Yep, me too - hate to see the pizza saga end, it was too darn funny!
You are such a cool mom for letting B dress himself, he is SO fashion!