Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh Baby!



Yeah! So excited! I just had three layouts requested for the Memory Makers Oh Baby Idea Book! I LOVE the layouts they requested so I'm extra excited!!! What a great start to the day!
Wednesday I got to take photos of my friend's babies! It was a blast and they turned out fantastic! Every time I take photos I think back to the days when I had the studio and I miss it! But I'll do that again someday! Until then I'll take photos here and there!
We had a great day yesterday! My cousin Kerry and her kiddos are up from Texas! We met them and my Aunt Karen in Shawnee yesterday and went to the mall! SO FUN!!! The kids have grown so much and Brodey LOVED playing with them!
I took the photos the other day when Brodey and I went outside to water the plants! He looks so darn cute in that hat! Too bad that lawn mower doesn't work! ;)
MIL comes tonight!!! WOOHOO!!!! That means I can get to scrappin'! I have class layouts to do and DT work to do! So MAYBE I can squeeze in a fun layout! LOL
Well I'm off to feed Brodey some breakfast!
Have a wonderful Friday!
LOVE APRIL

No comments: