Got this from Susan's blog! Fun stuff!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Eric...yes I know boring. Hehe!
2. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Oh who knows. Probably a Zima with a Jolly Rancher in it! LOL
3. What was your FIRST job? Babysitting. Fun times with the Stallings! $1 an hour per kid!
4. What was your FIRST car? A teal Camaro. 1995. I loved that car. I cried when I traded it in. I felt so guilty. I think everyone in the state of Oklahoma hit that car.
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Ally of course! LOL
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Eric when he got up at 6:45 to see if there were any deer outside.
7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Jackson! THE BEST teacher EVER!!! She was actually my mom's first grade teacher too! She gave some major bear hugs!
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I went to Disney World during Christmas break when I was in the 5th grade. I went with my cousins!
9. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends? Natalie Treadwell Tapley. We played together as babies! Well okay maybe not PLAYED. We probably just laid there on the blanket and stared at each other! We still do that! HAHAHAHAH! I AM KIDDING!
10. What was your FIRST sport played? Probably T Ball. I was on the Grace Manor Nursing Home team! Haha!
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I really don't know. We were always having sleepovers at someone's house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My mom. I can't remember why now...
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was the flower girl for my aunt's wedding. I did a good job throwing the petals, but I wouldn't look up.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Get Brodey milk.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? New Kids on the Block in Atlanta with Allyson Ayers! We wore tye die Hammer Pants. I SO wish I had pics!
16. FIRST tattoo or piercing? First and only piercing would be when I was little. I can't remember my age, but the lady was crossed eyed and I expressed my concern to Meme and it ended up being an "I told you so."
17.FIRST foreign place you've ever been? Cayman Islands when Eric and I were married.
18. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Gosh I guess it would be a ticket? I'm not sure!
19. What was your FIRST detention? I had to hold the pole in the 5th grade, but I can't remember why.
20. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? I've never been in a limo!
Now wasn't that recap fun!?!? I can't wait to read about your firsts!!!!
ETA...HEY GINA!!!! Could you have bought MY Mystic Teal Metallic '95 Camaro??? Hhhmmmm!!!!