Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Quick Update

Hello. I'm not dead. Just in case you were wondering. ;)
I have strep. It isn't very fun! I haven't had it in years. I mean since my age was in the single digits. That's been a while!
So my post will be super quick today. I just wanted to let you know about my December Stamper's Night Out next week. I had so much fun at the last one that I had to get another one in before Christmas! The link is HERE! We will be using the Cute Christmas stamp set from Stampin Up! I love this stamp set. If you want your very own to use at the SNO let me know ASAP! I will ordering tomorrow so they will get here in time!
Also, if you would like to place a Stampin Up! order to arrive by Christmas you need to have your order in to me by December 14th. I am giving Brodey's teacher THIS set. I love it!
Okay folks! I'm headed back to the couch! I told you this would be a quick post!
Happy Tuesday!
LUV APRIL :)

No comments: