Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!!!

Santa came early for me this year. Yes he did. I got two things I have wanted for years. That's no joke.
The first is WiFi! Yes I know! I'm jumping up and down and you probably are too because you won't have to hear me complain about HughesNet anymore! (Yes my eye still twitches when I think about them.) That means I can actually post photos on Facebook instead of having to wait until the 1am free zone! Yippee!!!
And the other is HUGE! I mean HUGE!
Do you see that!?! That's my NEW CAMERA!!! I'm so excited that I snapped this unflattering photo of me with my new baby because I just had to share! Eeeek!
I have been waiting for this for a very long time. Most of you know that back when I had Brodey I went down to less than part time taking pics. I don't regret that at all! I have been SO lucky the last 5 years to be able to stay home with Brodey!
These last 5 years I have kept going to classes, events, workshops, and stayed in the loop! A couple of years ago I attended an awesome photography workshop and I got to chitchat with the Canon guy. He wrote down the equipment I needed on the back of his business card and I've kept it up on a shelf ever since. It's all wrinkled and kind of stained from me looking at it often. Last week I finally got to take it down and USE it. I can't tell you how excited I am!
I have all sorts of fun stuff coming in! The UPS guy is like enough already!

I know many of you will be as excited as I am and I've already talked to several of you! If you are seriously interested about booking a session send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
Besides! Bro is sick of being my model! ;) But he's such a sweet one!
Anywho! Thanks for sharing in my excitement and thanks to all of you that have stuck with my through the years!
I'm going to go off and continue my happy dance now!
Happy Monday!
LOVE APRIL

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Very cool!! Congratulations :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
น้องส้มส้ม said...

I'm excited about it. I have read and happy and smile. I like the story of my mother very much. บาคาร่าออนไลน์