Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Chicken Pasta Salad

Chicken Pasta Salad


Most may have this in their recipe book and some may not! Either way I'm sharing it because it makes a great main dish when you add chicken, or a super quick side dish when you're out of Mac n Cheese!!
I usually add whatever veggies or cheese I have in the fridge! I always make sure I have a bottle of Italian salad dressing and a bag of bowtie pasta! Brodey loves this and will eat it after school if there are leftovers in the fridge! This is also perfect to make ahead and portion for lunches. Everyone loves this dish!

Chicken Pasta Salad

  • Chicken, cubed and cooked (optional if serving as a side)
  • Pasta (I prefer the bowties or spirals)
  • Italian Salad Dressing
  • Any kind of cheese (I love parmesan and feta)
  • Cucumber (optional)
  • Cherry Tomatos (optional)
  • Black Olives  (optional)
  • Garbanza Beans (optional if you need more protein)
Cook chicken in a little margarine (do not add salt as the salad dressing is already salty). Boil noodles according to package directions.  
While noodles are boiling and chicken is cooking, cut whatever veggies or tomatoes you have on hand. Put veggies in a bowl with about a cup of salad dressing and some cheese. (I have an awesome bigger glass mix and pour from Pampered Chef with a lid I put this in.) 
Once the chicken is cooked, add to your veggie/dressing mixture. When noodles are cooked, add those to the bowl too. Mix it all together and add more dressing to taste!


1 comment:

hager ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.