Monday, April 23, 2007

So many pages...so little time!


Well I actually got to scrap this weekend. Not a whole lot, but a little! It was SO nice to get away and just laugh and have fun! (Even though "away" is about two and a half miles down the road!" Hehehe! I went to the crop for about 4 hours on Saturday and about 3 hours yesterday. I got 1 and a half pages done. Literally! Isn't that pathetic! I posted the one I did finish above! I have to admit, though, yesterday I was helping several other croppers with what they were doing. So, I wasn't just chatting the entire time! ;)
I have so many layouts I need to do! LOL I also have so many layouts to scan in! The only reason I got the one above scanned in is because I had to use it for my Scraplift Challenge at Just 4 Keeps!
Oh good news! I had several more layouts accepted into the Basic Grey and 3 Bugs in a Rug online galleries! That's exciting!
Oh!! I also got my May kit in for One Page at a Time!! IT IS AWESOME! It includes a ton of the new Sassafrass Lass paper and they even had them make acrylic stamps to match the paper! How cool is that!?!?!
My May kit for Addicted Scrappers should arrive soon! From the sneak peeks we have gotten it looks awesome! Can't wait for that!!! It has been so fun working for them!
Well Brodey is ready for his morning nap! I might actually take one with him today! Hehe!
Talk to you later!
LUV APRIL

No comments: