Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh my.

Oh my have we been busy. Easter was Sunday and Brodey was the best little egg hunter ever! We have been practicing for a while around the house! We couldn't let the big boys show us up!! ;) Everyone made hats! They were awesome! I WON!!! I was so excited! I posted a pic of my hat in the last post! I won an Old Navy gift card! Fun stuff!

My birthday was Monday the 9th! I am 28 years old. Wow that is almost 30! It was a good birthday! We went out to eat and I test drove some cars! Now sure what I'm going to get yet! I'll let ya know when I do! Hehe!

My 10 year high school reunion is this summer! I was the senior class president so I get to put it together! It's so fun to reconnect with everyone! But gosh it's time consuming! Totally worth it, though!

One of my oldest and dearest friends is in town! I haven't seen her in years! She lives in San Diego and I've known her since I was three! LOVE her!

Car drama today. My sister's car went dead and it wouldn't start yesterday. She knows how to jump it, but it was POURING down rain! LOL I was like NO WAY am I doing that! Eric went and jumped it last night and she kept it running for an hour and it still wouldn't start. GEEZ! So she had to take the Hummer to school today and my Dad had to come up and figure out what was wrong. Luckily he did and I'm glad that's over! Taxi cab I am not! Haha!

On top of all that...my scanner is screwed up. Brodey likes to push buttons and I think he finally pushed the wrong one or ones. I have to call Epson tomorrow and hopefully they can help me out! I have layouts I need to share with the world! LOL Yes, I could take a pic, but I hate to do that because scans are so much nicer! :)

It's been almost four month's since our house flooded and JUST NOW are the gears turning on the woodwork being fixed. Drives me nuts. I hate dealing with that stuff. Sorry to sound gripey, but I have to let it out somewhere! ;)

Okay this post is really just fraction of what's been going on lately! Probably boring, but that's life. Hopefully I'll get to scrap some time soon!! Gosh you know I have enough photos to keep me busy!!

Okay I'm going now. Tomorrow Brodey has a doctor's appointment and I have to take my cousin's senior pictures order to her in Norman! Another busy day!!
Goodnight!!!
LUV APRIL

No comments: