Friday, September 21, 2007

The great state fair of.....OKLAHOMA!



We haven't been in years! It was so much fun! We went with Eric's mom and dad, his brothers and their girlfriends. We ate so much! I had fried Oreos, fried Snickers, cinnamon rolls, crepes, fresh lemonade, chicken on a stick, and who knows what else! This is the only photo I've edited from the fair. I have a ton more. I have some funny ones and of Brodey riding this great big slide with all of us! We also rode the big observation thing that's about 300 feet up in the air several times. Brodey loved that! I don't think he's going to be afraid of heights! ;) It was a great time!
I have to get my kits ready today because I teach a layout class tomorrow at Just 4 Keeps. I LOVE the layout so it'll be a fun class! The link is HERE!
Well I'm off to feed Brodey breakfast! Have an awesome Friday!!!
LOVE APRIL

No comments: