Monday, May 04, 2009

Got rain?


My goodness it's been raining here nonstop since oh like WEDNESDAY! My gosh! I don't mind rain as long as it lets up enough to ease my boy's cabin fever! I let him go out today for a little while. He didn't last long. LOL He decided it was a better idea to come back in and sit in front of the tv in his underwear watching Scooby Doo with a bowl of popcorn. ;)
He is obsessed with Scooby Doo right now. Jennifer said Olivia is the same. Oh and who knew there were so many versions? A Pup Named Scooby Doo, What's New Scooby Doo, Where Are You Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo and Scrappy Too! I had no idea! He knows the theme song to all of them and of course he sounds so cute singing them!
I just noticed how little the puppy is in the photo of my last post. He is SO much bigger now and he's driving me nuts. He chews everything. Even rocks! Why would you even want to chew a rock? (I know he is probably teething BUT STILL!)
My Mom is always jealous because my hydrangeas grow so much better than her's do. My Meme says it's because I have the perfect light on my back porch for them. Mom calls on Friday and suggested I cut some and put them in a vase so more will bloom out. I did and are they not SO pretty!?! They even smell good!
Well I haven't uploaded the photos of Bro's head yet. I know I'm pathetic. I am so bad at that. It looks great, though. It's healing nicely and I'm not even sure the scar is going to be that bad!
I had a blast this weekend! I taught a layout class at Just 4 Keeps on National Scrapbook Day. I always have fun there!! I think Kathy was taking pics of me while I was teaching. I'm going to have to bug her to send them to me!
Okay I'm off to get Bro ready for bed! I love blogging when I can get myself to do it!
Have a good night!
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

HOpe yall get a break from the rain soon!
Gorgeous flowers, you're SO lucky to have a green thumb, I don't so I'm jealous!!