Monday, August 10, 2009

I have the best friends EVER!


I really do! My group of besties (as we call ourselves) have been friends for a very long time. I have known Natalie my entire life. I went to preschool with Becky and Erin. I went to 1st grade with Destiny, 4th grade with Trisha, and Kari moved to Holdenville in the 8th grade. I love my girls!
As you know we all went to Mexico last month. Last weekend they all came and stayed at my house and we floated the Illinois river. It was a blast!!!

I had never been before and we live all of 20 minutes from there! I am so ready to go back! Lots of funny memories!! (can you tell from the photos that we went a little crazy in the hat section of the gift shop? LOL)
Friday the last of our group turned 30! Me, Kari, and Natalie went to Bricktown with Trisha to celebrate! It was fun! We always have fun together! It doesn't matter where we are! We will have a good time!

It's storming like crazy here. It's times like this that I hate living on a hill.
If you noticed my layout in the Tips and Tricks column of the September Creating Keepsakes you can click HERE
and see the visual step by steps for the quilting technique! It's so much fun!
Okay I'm getting off of here! I might just park my butt in the storm shelter for a while! ;)
Goodnight!
LUV APRIL

No comments: