Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wii are SO sore!!!



Oh my goodness! I have had so much fun this weekend!
My MIL and my BIL came on Saturday to spend the night! That's just fun all by itself! LOL But then my other BIL that lives here in Edmond brought over his Nintendo Wii so we could play it on the new big tv! OH MY GOSH! It was so much FUN! You swing the controller and that is how you play! We played golf, bowling, baseball, and MY fave tennis! I can't tell you how much fun we had! We even boxed and I knocked Eric out twice! LOL It was SO hard! I was huffing and puffing after that! Man I am out of shape! My right arm is so sore today I can barely move it! My BIL and Eric were the same way when they woke up this morning! Crazy!

Then we went and rode go-karts! We go and do that sometimes and it's so fun! There is a place up here and used to be a K-Mart and they turned it into a NICE go-kart track! We always have fun doing that!

When we got back, my BIL and I stayed up until 3am playing! I would never get to do that unless my MIL was here to keep Brodey! We had a blast!
Then, to top the weekend off, we had a Design Team crop today at Just 4 Keeps! I LOVE the girls there and it was wonderful! I got FOUR layouts done! They are simple, but hey! That's just my style!
I posted two of them above! I really hope you like them! The one with Brodey sitting int he grass was a total mistake! I didn't realize those photos lined up until after I had them printed! I love how it looks!

Tomorrow I HAVE to price Brodey's clothes to sell at the consignment sale! Last time I made $350 and I just hope to come close to that this time! I have so much to do to get ready! Why do I always wait until last minute for that? I drive myself crazy!
Oh! Just a reminder! Don't forget to check out the contest at One Page at a Time and the Guest Desing Team Member contest at Addicted Scrappers!
I am headed to bed! Brodey is OUT after playing all day with them! Hopefully he will sleep well tonight!
Goodnight!!!
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness I so love the way you did that layout with the pictures continuing each other. Awesome job