Wednesday, May 09, 2007

All's well that ends well


Well Brodey is catheter free!!! YEAH! The doc said he looks awesome! I'm so glad Eric went with me because there is no way I could have held him down by myself! He is getting too strong! It seems to feel much better to him now that it's out. YEAH! I'm so very glad it's over and everything turned out great!!

Gosh we have had so much rain the last few days! It has made everything so beautiful and green, though!!

Brodey and I went to the zoo today! So glad he's better and we can start going again! LOVE it there!! All the school kids were there today! Brodey had fun saying hi to everyone! Hehe! Also all the Canadian geese's babies were all over the place! SO cute! I guess that's why they have been such pain in the butts every time we have been! ;)

Well I just had to put up the photo above! My handsome man! Men like flowers too!
LUV APE

2 comments:

Meghan said...

April, I am so glad I say your blog link in your siggy at J4K. I was just thinking of Brody today & I wanted to ask you how he is doing.

Yay on getting the cath out! Yay to getting back to snuff!

Go Brody!

Meghan said...

I just realized I kept spelling his name wrong.

I am soooooooooooo sorry!