Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wipe down your gifts from Santa!

You better wipe down your Santa gifts with some Lysol wipes if he comes your way after leaving my house!
Brodey started getting sick Sunday night and is still not feeling 100%. I started getting sick last night and feel horrible today. It's horrible. Both ends. I hope it doesn't head your way!
I'm so bummed! I had so many fun things planned for us to do tonight and NONE of those included the toilet or laying on the couch. Ah well. At least we are together!
Have a wonderful Christmad Eve! I love you all!!!!
LUV APRIL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are feeling terrible April. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Cindy said...

I think Santa must have come to my house after yours. I came down with the yuck Christmas Day.

Hope you guys are all healed up.

Unknown said...

We all had the yuck last week but fortunately it was in the form of a cold/sore throat instead of the both end syndrome.
Sorry you guys were sick. Hope you had a pretty good Christmas anyhow. Hope your feeling better for the New Year!