Sunday, December 17, 2006

So honored!!!


WOW!!!! What an awesome couple of scrapping months for me! I just gotta share! LOL
First, my local scrapbook store, Just 4 Keeps, asks me to be a Design Team Member! That is my place! I love it there! The ladies are awesome and they have the best scrap selection ever! If you are ever in Oklahoma, you have to visit the store here in Edmond! The message board is so fun! Awesome challenges! www.just4keeps.com
Then, I make the Design Team over at One Page At A Time! Super talented group of ladies that I'm so very honored to be work with! Awesome kit site! You HAVE to check it out! I've posted a pic of the January kit on this entry! Can't wait to see everyone's layouts from it! Visit www.onepageatatime.com to check it out!
To top it off....I was also asked to join the Design Team at Addicted Scrappers! This site is new and man they have some awesome kits to offer! Plus, the Message Board is a blast! I post the Question of the Day and it's so fun to answer and get to know everyone! www.addictedscrappers.com
So! This has been an awesome couple of months! Being published in the April Creating Keepsakes, Design Teams! I'm so very honored! Hope you had an awesome weekend!!!
LUV APE

No comments: