Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Okay so I had SUCH a surprise today!!!!!
I opened my e-mail this afternoon and guess what???? An e-mail from Creating Keepsakes!!! They are publishing a layout of mine in the April 2007 issue in the Mail Call section! I was so excited I can't even tell you! I quickly grabbed my phone to call my mom and I was so excited I was out of breath, shaking, and actually teary eyed! She answers and freaks out thinking someone died or something because I was so out of it! LOL It took me forever to calm back down! I couldn't even believe it! So that totally made my MONTH!!!!! Merry Christmas to ME!
Oh and the ending to the printer saga.....I totally suggest you buy from the Epson Store! They shipped me a new printer overnight (without the FedEx man even picking up the damaged one yet) and it arrived FRIDAY! Can you believe that? Totally awesome! Epson rocks!
Okay this is such an awesome post! Totally positive!!!!!
Goonight!

No comments: