Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bad Luck!

Eric and I have THE worst luck when it comes to shipping and receiving packages!!
Last night my brand new printer finally came! I sat by the window all day and watched the FedEx man drive by twice! Finally at 6:30, it arrived! My brand new Epson R1800! SO excited! I carry the enormous box in and guess what? There is a huge puncture in the side of the box! We open it, hoping and praying it didn't make it to the printer, and discover that the front of the printer is smashed in and cracked. I was SO SO upset! As soon as we see this Eric calls FedEx. They tell him to package it back up and they will pick it up tomorrow. So all night last night I have a printer sitting in my living room that I can't even use! It was agony!!! Eric called Epson today and they are overnighting me a new one! I'm so happy about that! I thought that was awesome. Especially since it wasn't Epson's fault! So I'm set to get it Saturday (best case) or Monday. I can't wait to use it! I'm dying!!! Merry Christmas to me!

No comments: