Sunday, May 27, 2007

My new favorite....



My new favorite song is (You want to) Make a Memory by Bon Jovi! LOVE it!!! Here's the link if you want to listen! Click on Watch Video! The song takes a second to pick up, but gosh I LOVE it!!!

I got so much done this weekend!!! All thanks to my MIL! I finished up on my Guest Design Team layouts for Serendipity Scrapbooks and my DT layouts for Addicted Scrappers! I posted one of the layouts above! It's a photo of Brodey and my SIL, Madyson. It's from the Serendipity Scrapbooks Kit!

No plans for tomorrow. Eric will probably work. They have patients scheduled and he says if it rains he might as well go in! They will just take another day off instead so it's fine with me!



I just had to share this photo of Brodey I took yesterday! I haven't scrapped it yet! I can't come up with a title! MIL was messing with his hair and being silly and I wanted to take a photo. I took the toothbrush away from him and this was the face I got! LOL Priceless!

Okay I better run! MIL is leaving today and I have to take advantage of my free time!:)
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi! i just discovered your blog and I love it! Love all your pics and layouts, you're so talented!