Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just a quick one!



Had to pop in and put these layouts up. They are from the June Kit at One Page at a Time! Totally different colors than I'm used to and I love them!
I have to share the journaling on the Everyday Moments one.
Journaling:: We don’t capture everyday moments as often as we should. I know I don’t. I think we tend to get caught up in the need to take the “perfect” photo. Years from now are our descendents going to look back and learn anything from those perfectly posed shots? Will they learn what our life was like now? Will they get a glimpse into our everyday? I hope that my children and grandchildren will. I am going to make an effort to try not to take only perfectly posed shots. I will try to take photos that are of the everyday moments. Moments that will be forgotten too quickly. Moments like Brodey pulling every single scrapbook magazine off of my shelves and enjoying it. Moments like Brodey eating Cheerios off of the coffee table while he watches the Backyardigans. Moments like us falling to sleep together in the recliner. Those are the moments I want to remember and the memories I hope I won’t forget. How lucky I am to be able to spend and preserve those everyday moments with you. December 2006
Thought it was sweet!
Off to do more reunion planning! If you are from my 1997 class, visit our website at www.holdenvilleseniors97.com!
Gotta go!
LUV APRIL

No comments: