Thursday, May 24, 2007

In LOVE with Love, Elsie!



WOW! I am so super excited! All the new Love, Elsie products arrived at my LSS last night!!! I was so excited to get it that I went in this morning pre-shower pre-makeup! Haha! I have it all in my hands and I AM IN LOVE!!! It is so fun and colorful! Just looking at it puts me in a good mood! I'm using the Roxie line for my DT stuff and I can't wait to play! MIL will be there tomorrow so I get scrappy time! YEAH!!!!

I have so much to do today and all I want to do it scrap! I have graduations to go to for my two cousins! Graduation season is almost over! Summer here we come! Hehe!

Okay I'm off!! Love these two layouts I posted above! I found these photos when I was cleaning my scrap room and was in the mood to do a couple of autumn pages! Hope you like 'em!
LUV APRIL

No comments: