Monday, November 22, 2010

A Good Show

What a beautiful day here in Oklahome! It was a tad windy, but I can't complain about 80 degree weather in November!!
We had a fun night! We went and ate pizza at Sam and Ella's for dinner. It was awesome as always. Oh and I didn't have to clean it up! ;)
After dinner we went to see Megamind. It was so good. When we got to the car Brodey says "That Megamind was a real good show, Mom. Real good."
"I agree Bro! It was real good!"
Eric snapped the pic in the theater. His phone takes better pics than mine. Oh and it has a flash. Maybe I should run over my phone so I can get a 4G. Ha!
Thanksgiving is this week can you even believe it!?! I'm pretty excited. Turkey and dressing is my favorite food. Well specifically my Mom's. I could probably eat cornbread dressing for at least one meal a day every single day. Yes I love it that much.
Everyone is talking about Black Friday. I'm not a big Black Friday shopper. I don't like to get up at 4am and I especially don't want to get up at 4am and deal with crazy people. The most shopping I'll do is maybe go to the mall that afternoon.
I'm more interested in the online deals they offer this week. Gap and Old Navy usually have some good ones. Stampin Up is also offering some REALLY good deals. I'll be taking advantage of that as well as the Gap and Old Navy ones! (If you are interested in the Stampin Up deals go to my website HERE and click on ONLINE SPECTACULAR at the bottom.)
Well friends I'm headed to bed!
I hope you had a magnificent Monday!
LUV YA!
April :)

No comments: