Monday, November 29, 2010

Routine

Well it's back to routine! Last week went by so quickly! I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! Sheesh!
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I LOVE to see my family and get to eat yummy food that I don't have to cook! ;) If I had to choose a last meal I would request my mom's turkey and dressing. No lie. It's amazing. I want some right now.
So I actually did go shopping on Black Friday. That AFTERNOON! Haha! My sister, Brodey, and I went to Shawnee. We were at Old Navy about 5 minutes and I looked at her and said "You know...I'm not really in the shopping mood."
"I'm not really either. Let's go."
And that was the end of our Black Friday shopping.
We DID meet Kerry, McKennah, Will, and Aunt Karen at the movies! We saw Tangled in 3D and it was SOOOO good!! I loved it! I could have watched it again! Brodey's review was "Ya that movie where the girl fights with her hair was really good. Mom didn't even cry that much!" Ha!
We didn't really do much other than that. It was a nice relaxing weekend, but it was also nice to get back home into our routine.
I would, though, like someone to tell me how in the world my house is a disaster when we haven't even been here!?! We did leave in kind of a hurry. Oh and Brodey was home all week. That's probably why. ;)
Happy Monday!
LUV YA!
April :)

No comments: