Thursday, November 04, 2010

When all the leaves are falling from the treeeeessss


Okay so I have that awesome song "A Girl for All Seasons" in my head from Grease 2. LOVE that movie and I'm surprised I haven't seen it on TV in the last month. ;) Oh no. "A Girl for All Seasons" has now been replaced with "Cool Rider." I need a C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R!!!!
So this will be a short post. I have been very busy working on some cool scrappy pages for assignments and I haven't had time to post here or on Inky Fingers. I even have two videos waiting to be posted!
I snapped the pic up there with my phone when I was going down the road in front of my house. I thought it looked purdy.
Brodey had school pics today. He assured me he "smiled good." We practiced last night. I'm weird I know.
Well this weirdo is headed to bed. I hope your Thursday was great!
LUV YA!
April :)

No comments: