Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And on the fourth day...


And on the fourth day he got sick. :(
Brodey started running a fever last night. Poor boy! He hates to miss school!
I'm not really suprised. Friday Mrs Tuck told him "well Brodey your friend Jayce is home sick today. He's running a fever." I thought it might be coming.
I was up with him all night and I know he didn't get much sleep. I foresee much couch time for today.
We had the germ talk and how that's why Mrs Tuck makes you wash your hands so much and don't put your hands in your mouth in school and don't put your hands around your eyes in school and blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure he gets it!
He understands that he can't go to school because he doesn't want to get his friends sick so I think he will be okay.
Most of Oklahoma will see rain today! It's much needed!
I'm off to take care of my sick boy. He's watching Avatar cartoon on the couch. LOVE that cartoon! :)
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

The Christenson's said...

Poor sweet Brodey! Hope he feels better soon and wasn't too sad to miss school.