Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sketch Challenge at OPAAT!


Hey guys! I have to let you in on my surprise challenge!! I am hosting a sketch challenge over at One Page at a Time! This week's Survivor Challenge over at Scrapbook Chalet gave me the idea! The sketch is awesome! It's from Page Maps and I have posted my layout from it above! Click HERE to go to the thread where the challenge is posted! You must register, upload your layout in the gallery, and then post a link in the challenge thread! It's going to be fun! The Creative Team will vote and the deadline is Sunday, February 18 at 12cst! The RAK will be awesome! TRUST ME! Hehe!
Doing this challenge really got me thinking about creating a whole blog devoted to challenges with prizes. Wouldn't that be fun? Hmmmmmm.....
Well I'm on my third paper trimmer. Brodey broke my newest one tonight. He bent the arm back too far and it snapped right off. Sigh. Ah well! Guess I'll head to my favorite scrap store Just 4 Keeps tomorrow! LOL At least I have an excuse to go shop!
I was actually able to go crop Friday night! SO FUN!!!!! The layouts below are the ones I got finished! LOVE THEM!!! The girl in the green one is my cousin, Danielle. That is one of her senior pics! LOVE her! I am surprised I got those done considering how much I talked to Gina! She works at Just 4 Keeps and is a ton of fun!


I am sitting here with Brodey on the Boppy because Eric woke him up coming in! ARG! I was halfway through a layout too! Maybe I can put him back in his bed! LOL Wish me luck!
Okay well I'm off!
Have a goodnight!
LUV APRIL

No comments: