Monday, February 12, 2007

Surprise!

WOW! Imagine my surprise when I opened up my e-mail from www.scrapbook.com! I have to admit I usually just delete the mass e-mail sent out, but this time I actually read it! I scrolled down in the e-mail and see Colton and Ally staring back at me! (Colton is my sister, Ally's, boyfriend) I was SO EXCITED! PLUS my friend on the site, Barb G, scraplifted one of my layouts for a challenge and IT was on there too! YIPPEEE!!! Awesome surprise e-mail! You can view my layout HERE! **EDIT**(I had to remove the layout from my gallery because it's going to be published in a book about doodling....SORRY!) Sorry I just had to share! I was so excited! LOL
So the voting for Survivor Challenge 5 at Scrapbook Chalet is tonight. SO NERVOUS! The players are slimming down in numbers! YIKES! I REALLY hope I get a vote tonight! The ladies there are a ton of fun and I would like to stay a WEE bit longer! SO!
Let the nail biting begin!
On my to-do list tomorrow is my layout for the Last Scrapper Standing Contest at Just 4 Keeps! I LOVE that place and everyone that works there!!! I had to go there today to buy ANOTHER paper trimmer! AH! Eric was supposed to be watching Brodey and he grabbed the arm and bent it back a little too far and it snapped right off. So...I went and bought a cute pink one this time! Jen was like "Maybe this time he won't want to play with it since it's pink and not green!" Haha! Hope so, Jen!
Okie dokie I'm going to ATTEMPT to put Brodey in his bed AGAIN! He woke up when my sister came home and he is on the Boppy now. Let's hope it works this time! Momma gotta scrap! Hehe!
LUV APRIL

No comments: