Thursday, February 08, 2007

Layout of the day!!!


YEAH!!! I made Layout of the Day over at www.scrapbookchalet.com! You can see if you click HERE! Totally made my day! The chicks over there are a lot of fun! I've been hanging out over there participating in the Surivor Challenge! The challenge this week is a sketch challenge! I really need to get on that and I think I'll put that on my to-do list for tomrrow night's crop at Just 4 Keeps. Can't wait!!!

I cut it so close today for this week's Last Scrapper Standing challenge at Just 4 Keeps. My scanner was acting weird and it took me 30 minutes to just figure out it was in the wrong mode! Geez! I scare myself sometimes! BUT I did get it in! You can check out this week's entires HERE! Are they not amazing??? We have some talented chicks over there! I have no idea how in the world I'm going to choose one to vote for! Tough decision!! There isn't a photo of me on my layout, but it's the one with all the craft colored cardstock! LOL My FAVE Bazzill color!

I got to go order my Valentine's Day picture today! They are going to be ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to post them!

My March kit from One Page at a Time is on it's way! I can't wait! It is super cool! I was so spoiled last month since I was the Featured Design Team member that I HAD to order the add-on kit! I am so excited for it to come! I will be stalking the mail man!

My mom called me this afternoon and told me that Anna Nicole Smith had died. So sad for her baby girl! I'm not a big fan, but it's still so very sad! It will be very interesting to find out cause of death.

Well I'm going to go! I'm going to try to put Brodey in his bed and do something! Well, the something will probably be to pick up my scraproom! The pic I posted above is what it looks like right now. I was in a SUPER hurry to finish that layout and Brodey tore up just about everything in the room. I just HAD to take a pic! I just wish the chair was out of the way so you could see the mess in that corner! He dumped out an entire shoebox full of pens, colored pencils, and markers. Oh and there are at least 50 pieces of cardstock in the floor, but you can't see them. They blend in pretty good with the carpet! LOL
Off to clean!
LUV APRIL

No comments: