Sunday, February 04, 2007

MIA!




Hey! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days! I've been busy getting SO much done! I feel so good!
Friday my MIL came! YOOHOO!!! I was doing a happy dance for sure! I didn't end up going to crop, but I actually accomplished a ton of things at home! Surprise! LOL
I finished three projects for www.addictedscrappers.com! One of these projects will be an entry in this week's challenge at www.scrapbookchalet.com. It is the "L" card and it is one of the required Valentine cards. I love it! I also made a garland that says "LOVE" and a layout with a wedding photograph on it. I posted them above! I still have to do one other project for this month's kit and I will get it done tomorrow!
OH! I did the cutest layout for my layout class at www.just4keeps.com! I will post it tomorrow!
My March kit will be here soon for www.onepageatatime.com! CANNOT WAIT!! I was only able to complete three projects for them last month so this month I will go all out! You can't imagine how nice it is to finally feel like everything's getting back in order! It's awesome!
So excited mom and dad will be here in the morning! It will be a fun day! They have to bring Ally back for school so they will be here early! So excited! Isn't it great to have something to look forward to!?!
I went to a baby shower today! So fun! A friend of mine that works at Just 4 Keeps is having a boy! It was kind of sad to see all the little baby stuff. My baby isn't really a baby anymore! SOB! All of the girls that are on the Design Team there and the girls that work there all made layouts for her and put them in an album! It was the coolest gift I have ever seen! I have never done a layout without photos before, so it was a challenge for me! I got it done, though, and I love how they turned out!
Well, it is pretty early so I'm going to try to put Brodey in his bed and start on some new layouts! It's so nice to be posting again! I missed it!
Until tomorrow! LOL
LUV APRIL

2 comments:

Audra said...

You are so lucky! I wish my MIL would come, okay maybe not, but I like the idea! You had a super productive weekend, all the projects look FABULOUS!! Awesome job!

Jaci Clark said...

April,

You've been busy since the last time I stopped by! Love all the projects you finished! Awesome work!!!

Thanks for sharing your inspiring work!

Cheers