Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just buy him office supplies...


Oh my gosh my sister said the funniest thing! You might not think it's funny, but I just have to share! Brodey has this thing about playing with pens, markers, paper, envelopes, anything that isn't a toy, really. Ally, my sister, was cleaning up the office and she says "you know, you shouldn't buy Brodey toys. You should just buy him office supplies." I just about died laughing because it is SO true! He will play with anything but his toys! He is so darn nosey! He loves to play with my Zantac samples. He can't get into them and don't worry...he is CLOSELY supervised...but he just loves to play with them! Weird kid!

The weird kid did get some new shoes tonight!! So excited! He has ad shoes in the past, but those were just cute fluff shoes. Today he got big boy shoes! We went to Stride Rite and had him fitted! He got a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of nice leather/suede tennis shoes! BIG STUFF! He even got his picture taken! So fun! A little sad for me, though! He looks like such a little man in his new shoes! He looked too cute walking around Dillard's! Sniff...sniff...he will always be my baby, though!

The dr finally called with the results of my blood test. Nothing abnormal! Everything is a-okay! So we are to see how I react when my steriods wear off. I really hope I don't get another set of hives. They seem to get worse every time.

I drive to Shawnee tomorrow morning to get my hair done! YEAH! The roads are fine now. My mom is going to meet me to watch Brodey. That will be fun! Maybe we can eat lunch or something! My MIL is coming tomorrow, too! SO HAPPY!!! I have so many layouts to do! It was a miracle today that I got my layout done for the Last Scrapper Standing Contest at www.just4keeps.com! It was due in by 6pm and I sent it right after 5pm! That was a close one! It took me forever to complete with Brodey! I really hope I get some things accomplished tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to go crop at the store. I get so much more done that way!

The layout I posted above is my other Design Team layout for www.just4keeps.com. LOVE that photo of Brodey. I posted it a few days ago. I think he looks so handsome there! Ah I love him!

Okay I'm going to attempt to put Brodey in his bed so I can attempt to get something done! LOL
GOODNIGHT!!!!!
LUV APRIL

No comments: