Wednesday, February 14, 2007

*L*O*V*E*



Love is in the air....
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! (Well actually today since it IS 12:53am here) I have no idea what I'm getting. I didn't do much snooping this year so I haven't a clue. My guess is flowers or a teddy bear. We will probably go eat somewhere. We LOVE to eat! Hope this year is better than last year! Little Brodey was barely a month old and we were SO SO nervous to take him out. (We are first time parents, okay!) We ended up going to Outback because it was so close to our house. We ate a great meal and even had chocolate cake with rasberry sauce. Well, long story short, I threw it all up about an house after we got home. NOT FUN. So let's hope this year is an improvement! Plus, in the year since, Brodey has probably eaten out more than some adults! LOL
Do you ever look back at the day and go "where in the world did it go?" I did that today. I couldn't tell you what we did between the hours of 8am and 2pm. All I know is I did some laundry, the dishes, and Brodey slept from 11:30 to 2pm. That's it! SO SAD!
My sister's last time to cheer in high school was tonight. Kind of sad. It was Senior Night and mom and dad got to walk her out and she gave them flowers. I went with the camera, of course. Brodey had a blast. He is the most social baby you have ever seen. He says hi to every single person he walks by. He just puts up his hand and says "Ha!" He had a ton of fun playing with two little girls there. So funny. Every time they would play music, he would bop up and down and boogie to the music! He loves to dance and I'm so glad! Eric hates it and I always said my kids would love to dance like me!
I got my Valentine photos today from Taylor Made Photography! I posted two of them above! I will post the others tomorrow! (in case you want to see them larger, just click on them and they will open in a new window) Are they not SO ADORABLE!?!?!?! LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to hand them out and mail them! I really miss working there! It was the best job! Well second to owning my own studio!
Well, it's 1:15am and I'm pooped. No scrappin' tonight!
Hope you have a romantic Valentine's Day!
Goodnight!
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i hope that you guys have a wonderful meal tonight!! The pics are adorable. he is such a cute boy!!