Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Only in Oklahoma


Only in Oklahoma can it be 74 degrees one day and snow the next. It was so wonderfully nice outside today! Brodey got to go and play with the dogs. It was the first time he got to walk around outside! He looked so cute following the dogs around! So funny! Of course it is supposed to snow tomorrow. I really love that about Oklahoma, though. You can never get bored with the weather! Oh feel a layout coming on....LOL!
The layout I posted above I will be teaching this month in my class at Just 4 Keeps! I love it. It's simple but pretty! I also finished the other layout I will be teaching in that class. I will try again to post it too, but the page is saying error right now.
OH! I finished my challenge for the Survivor Challenge over at www.scrapbookchalet.com. Okay the site is being weird and won't let me link...I'll have to restart the computer and fix it in a minute. Sorry! So I finished my altered canvas and I LOVE IT! The photograph doesn't give it justice! It is so pretty in real life! It is a clock and it says "Time is Love." It has photos of us at the time points and I used the products from the February Kit at www.addictedscrappers.com. I REALLY hope I get a vote tonight! Five people get the boot this week. I have been having a blast so I hope I'm not one of the five!
I'm so happy my hives haven't came back...I type this as I'm knocking on the wooden desk. Hehe. So far so good!
Okay Brodey is getting frustrated with me. He is actually grabbing the Boppy and bringing it to me. Hey! The kid knows what he wants! LOL
GOODNIGHT!
LUV APRIL

No comments: