Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh Deer It's Monday

It's Monday. Life gets back to normal.
I had a great weekend! Ate some good food. Finally got to see Easy A with my sister. Hit a deer. Well the hitting the deer part wasn't so great, but other than that it was a good weekend!
Here in Oklahoma I think everyone has hit at least one deer. This was a first for me. They are everywhere this time of year. I didn't actually hit it. Eric did so I can blame it on him. I'll spare you the details, but Eric had to be merciful. You can see very little damage to my SUV, but you can't open the passenger door. Yes it's fun getting in and out Dukes of Hazard style. ;)
This was the first day to dress Bro in pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. He was a little weirded out at first but then he thought it was cool. "I think I like this long shirt, Mom."
Sweet Mrs Tuck did Brodey's parent/teacher conference after school today so I wouldn't have to go back tonight. He is doing great! He can write his name, recognize several alphabets, and all that jazz. She said he is a rhyming superstar and that sometimes means they will have an easier time learning to read. That would be nice. I couldn't wait to read. Mine had to to with Independence, though, and not having to ask anyone anymore. I wanted to do it myself! Now I can't read enough. I'll read a label just to have something to read!
We still have a few hummingbirds! My hibiscus plants are all blooming like crazy and I know they have to be big red beacons to them flying passed in the sky.
Not too much going on besides that. I have been working on layouts all day again so I've been keeping myself busy!
I'm off to cook dinner tonight. The boys are excited for chicken fried pork chops. We are super healthy 'round here. ;)
Have a wonderful Monday night!
LUV APRIL

No comments: