Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Lied

Okay I lied. I told you I was going to share photos of the awesome packages I got in the mail the other day but I can't. I'm just too tired.
Aunt Rose is visiting. You know the girl time. Today has been really bad. I have good months and bad months. This month is a bad one. My back has been killing me all day, I've had a migraine that will not go away, and I have had major cramps. So I'm sorry! I will share in the morning because I'm so excited.
Oh and Eric and I did a bad, bad thing. Here's all I'll give you tonight.
Oh yes. Meme is gonna kill us and I haven't laughed so hard in a VERY long time. I'll share more tomorrow.
I'm sitting here looking at the fog roll by on the security cameras. The first time it did that I FREAKED out and thought the house was on fire. LOL It truly looks like smoke rolling by. Or ghosts. Okay I'm getting myself freaked out. Time for bed.
I'm popping some Advil and going to sleep. Hope you have a lovely night!
To be continued...
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo did you cut that babies curls off? Your going to have some mad grandmas on your hands. Haha!