Thursday, January 18, 2007

Houston. We have carpet.


I can't believe it. We actually have carpet AND padding in the living room, office, and my master closet!!! I am so happy. I love how it turned out! It looks so great with the furniture! They will be back tomorrow to do my bedroom and Friday they will finish the other bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. SO happy!
The wood guys haven't even started. I have a feeling that will be a long process! Geez!
I am convinced that the roads are worse today then they were yesterday!
My wonderful in-laws came up today! It was great! They brought Brodey's birthday gifts and we went to eat. It was nice to get out of the house! My fingers are crossed my mother-in-law, Rene, will get to come back and stay Friday night. We are supposed to get another winter storm, so that might not happen. But I can still hope...right!?!?! I am going to a crop at www.just4keeps.com and I get to shop the pre-inventory sale! 40% off of everything in the store! I think on Saturday everyone else gets to shop with the discount! If you live in Oklahoma and can make it to Edmond, it will be worth it! They are the most complete store I know of in the state!
We got a sneak peek at the February Kit for www.addictedscrappers.com! It looks like it's going to be awesome!
I got some great news today! I was asked to be a Guest Designer for www.serendipityscrapbooks.com! So excited about that!
I finished one of my Featured Design Team Member projects for www.onepageatatime.com! I posted it above! Isn't it SO cute!?!?! It's a door hanger I made with the February Kit and it says "Please Do Not Disturb!" Too cute!!
I didn't get to view Brodey's photos today at Taylor Made. Eric decided to take the Hummer to work and leave me with the BMW. Like I'm really going to get THAT out in this crap! So I had to call and reschedule. I can't wait to see them! They are going to be so great!!!
Well nothing else exciting...hahaha! I guess I'll go to bed since the carpet guys will be here early.
Goodnight!
LUV APRIL

1 comment:

Audra said...

So glad that you have carpet! Ill keep my fingers crossed that your MIL gets to stay! Have fun at the crop. The door hanger is
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!! Love it!

Congrats on the GD spot, have fun with it!