Saturday, January 20, 2007

MIL is MIA


Well my mother-in-law didn't get to come today. Boohoooo! The weather is supposed to be bad and her hubby said no way! Since the weather has been crazy, she hasn't been able to come and stay like she normally does! It really sucks. When she comes it is my mini vacation! She takes Brodey and I get to do whatever I want for 24 hours. She stays the night and this hasn't happened in two weeks.
I did, however, get to go ahead and shop the 40% off sale at www.just4keeps.com. It's my local scrap store. I had planned to crop, but that didn't happen. Hubby had an emergency patient and didn't get home until 9:30. Argg! So I just went and shopped. I DID get a layout done tonight! It was for my Saturday Scraplift Challenge at www.just4keeps.com! This week the challenge was to scraplift a color combo! I scraplifted Jaime's layout from the website and did a layout with pink and black. That's the layout I posted above. The photo IS from July, but so what! We have Valentine colors on! Hehe!
I can't wait to receive my February Kit from www.addictedscrappers.com! From the sneak peeks, it looks pretty awesome!
I HAVE to steal some scrap time for myself this weekend! I have to get my DT layouts finished for www.onepageatatime.com. I NEED to scrap!
My carpet is finally complete!!! I am beyond happy! It looks beautiful, but the house looks like we just moved in! Luckily my mom is coming to help when she brings Ally back. That thought will relieve some guilt when I choose to scrap over cleaning the house!
Well that's about all I have to say! Nothing TOO exciting! I get to sleep later tomorrow! That's pretty exciting to me! I guess I'll go get started! LOL
Goodnight!
LUV APRIL

No comments: