Friday, January 05, 2007

What a meal!


What a meal and what a fun night! Eric had a gift certificate he received as payment for working for some dental company last year. It was for $100 to The Mantel in downtown Oklahoma City. The Mantel is this really nice restaurant that is so tiny and known for being pricey. My mother-in-law came toinght so we thought we would use it...since it DID expire today! LOL So we got all gussied up and went to eat! Eric had steak and lobster, I had lobster, and we had an appetizer and desert. The bill, with tip, came to $185! That is the most expensive meal I have ever eaten where I we had to pay. We go out to eat at least 3 times per week, but NEVER to places like that! I must say, though, it was awesome!

I had to deal with insurance people ALL day today. But the verdict is in and we get new carpet! YEAH YEAH YEAH! The downside is it could take up to 10 more days until it's installed. Geez! I can't wait for things to be back to normal!

Nothing else too exciting! The layout above is my other January Design Team layout for www.just4keeps.com! Tonight I have to work on my weekly challenge! My first day to host tomorrow! Yeah!!

Okay I have to get to work! Brodey is asleep and the countdown has begun!!

LUV APE

No comments: