Tuesday, January 30, 2007

If it's not the sink, it's the...


If it's not the sink, it's the fridge. If it's not the fridge, it's the toilet. My toilet is sitting on it's side in it's little room right now. I had a post that said my house is jinxed....I am gathering a ton of evidence, let me tell you! My toilet has a leak and they are trying to figure out where it's coming from. Hey, at least the woodwork isn't fixed yet! LOL Just as long as they get it fixed before the wood guy comes! So we have to go all the way to the other end of the house to use the other toilet. Fun. Jinxed I tell ya!
My sister's fashion show was today. It's this yearly thing they do at her high school to raise money for the leukemia patients. She was a planner and she also got to model. It was fun. So sad, though, to see the little girls with no hair up there. They got to dress up in pretty dresses and model them. It was so great to see all their parents so proud video taping and taking pics! They looked beautiful!
We went to TGI Friday's afterwards. We haven't eaten there in a long time. We tried the Green Bean sticks and the fried Macaroni and Cheese. SO yummy! Brodey ate so many green bean sticks! He loved those things!
My parents got to come and play for a little while before the fashion show! They couldn't believe how quickly Brodey is progressing with his walking! He looks so cute!
I didn't get any layouts done today. I almost did, but not quite. I'm sure I will be able to finish it tomorrow. I think it's going to turn out pretty cute. The layout I posted above is from the Last Scrapper Standing Contest at www.just4keeps.com. I posted the link to it before, but I thought I'd go ahead and put it up tonight. LOVE this layout and love those pics! I came back into the office after doing laundry, and this is what I came back to! A little message on Brodey's foot! LOL His daddy is crazy! I can't wait to post my Design Team Layouts for February for Just 4 Keeps! I really love them, but I can't until the newsletter goes out! So not until the 1st!
Okay. That's about all that happened today. Pretty uneventful.
I'm off to bed now. Have a good night!
LUV APRIL

No comments: