Saturday, January 13, 2007

Iced in...

We are iced in. It's kind of nice, really. I didn't do much of anything today! I did my Saturday Scraplift Challenge at www.just4keeps.com and played with Brodey! Eric was home so that gave me some time to do laundry and take a shower without Brodey screaming! LOL It was a pretty nice day!
It hasn't sleeted since about 2pm today. Another storm is supposed to come through tomorrow. I hope we don't lose power! Eric bought a generator and my dad hooked it up. So if we do lose it, we can turn on the generator and run most everything!

The layout I posted above is from my challenge. The challenge was about scraplifting an idea. I lifted Daphne from www.just4keeps.com. Her layout was about her pet and I thought that would be fun! I scrapped a photo from 2002 of my puppy dogs, Gigi and Gunner!

Okay I'm off to watch a movie with Eric!! YEAH!!!

Goodnight!!!

LUV APRIL